0 What, where, when? A famous game in other motives!

As i promised recently i'll organize a lesson for young students of my school about sports and importance of it. As i couldn't record first lesson i decided to organize another one. But i thought that it will be uninteresting to tell the same things again. And I decided to organize smth more interesting. Many of us know about famous game "What, where, when?" where players are traying to show their knowledge. But i decided to change some rules. I decided to give a chance three classes to take part in this game. They competited with each other. I wanted to see their sport knowledge.
Students of high school (10th class) showed all their knowledge and answered my questions. Questions were only about sport and had challenge to teach them smth. Even if they didn't know answers they learnt them, and when they'll be asked for this questions again they'll know the right answer. But the most important thing is that that I told them about importance of sports with few words. And they promised to tell about it their friends, family and other people they know.

I would like to say "thank you" all that people who helped me to organize this game and to collect interesting questions, especially Arman Gasparyan, student from "Temp" college of ASAU. I made a video from this game and now i'm sharing it with you. Here are only some moments. You can also look pictures by clicking the link below. 





Հ.Գ. Գյումրու բարբառից թարգմանության կարիք ունենալու դեպքում մի քաշվեք, դիմեք: :D

No comments :

Post a Comment